For individual sessions contact us, please call, email, or click here.
For new offerings click here.
- Enjoying artmaking at home during the COVID-19 quarantine?
- Discovering that creating art and working with art materials is a helpful and expressive outlet, especially during this difficult time?
- Searching for ways to connect more fully to the thoughts and feelings behind your artwork?
- Looking for art materials and techniques that would be the most satisfying?
- Wanting to combine mindfulness and art?
Emmy Lou Glassman, MA, ATR-BC, and Sangeeta Prasad, MA, ATR-BC, both experienced, registered, and board-certified art therapists, are offering online or phone-with-email sessions that can guide and explore your artmaking in a one-on-one meaningful process.
Please click here to inquire further.
Circle Art Studio in Fairfax, Virginia, is a beautiful and welcoming place to enrich and enhance your life through the dynamic experience of art-making.
- Our aim is to offer an art studio experience that is accessible to all in our community–children, teens, adults, seniors, including those with physical limitations and/or mobility issues.
- Our space was designed to provide for the development and nurturance of your creative self while you learn how to use and enjoy a wide variety of art materials.
- The focus is to offer a safe environment that fosters exploration, acceptance, discovery, support, and self-expression — with an emphasis on the process of artmaking.
- Our facility offers 2 sun-lit art rooms:
Studio A – a private, fully-equipped art therapy space for individuals or small groups.
Studio B – a more expansive space designed for working in free-choice or theme-oriented “open-studio” art therapy groups.