Here at Circle Art Studio, we are using the CDC and local health officials to stay informed and advised about coronavirus/COVID-19. In light of that, we’ve taken some smart and simple precautions at the Studio, and offer a few suggestions for each of you :
- If you’re feeling unwell, please stay home and rest up. (Our less-than-24 hour-cancellation policy is always waived when an illness is involved.)
- We are disinfecting shared surfaces in the Studio, including art materials and implements used, between each client.
- Upon entering the Studio, please wash your hands for at least 20 seconds with soap and warm water. Use hand sanitizer or wipes while available as well.
- Cover your mouth when you cough or sneeze with a tissue, elbow, or upper sleeve. Put your used tissue into the covered trash can.
- Be sure to get your flu shot. It is easier for doctors to diagnose a patient if they have already had a flu shot.
- Stay informed, calm, and don’t be unduly alarmed. The volume of information being sent our way can feel overwhelming.
- Most importantly, practice self-care, more than ever, to stay healthy: eat well, sleep well, move your body well, and be kind and patient with each other.
- As per advice from the CDC, we suggest that if you’ve traveled abroad, please consider a self-quarantine for 14 days upon your return to the USA.